Pam's Garden

Share my flower pictures with equally flower crazed friends

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blooming finally

My colleage, Rog, was very kind to give me a bunch of orchids when he divided his plant last year. And boy, was I lucky, first time in my life, that orchid didn't die in my hands, and it actually bloom. Although it has this flower shoot for a long time, more like experiencing 9 months pregnancy, but finally, good things are worth waiting for, it has bloosomed. I am so happy, I think I may have told everyone I know for ten thousand times. Now, here's the proof.


And my roses are doing very well, great for centerpiece. the sweet fragrancy makes me wonder if summer's already here.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger wabi said...

Very very nice..!! congratulations.. u are finally "green thumb" hahahhaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home