Pam's Garden

Share my flower pictures with equally flower crazed friends

Saturday, January 24, 2009

San Francisco Flower Market 2009

It is time to cheer up the house with beautiful fresh cut flowers and orchids! The SF flower market was buzzing with crowds because Chinese new year is coming up in 2 days, and one can't go without flowers for the New Year, can't we? I was easily tempted and ended up carrying 3 orchids, 2 pots and 2 big bunches of tuber roses and blue iris home...heeheehee...not too shabby.

It is immensely enjoyable, Jennifer and i have spent 3 hours gawking over the flowers, taking pictures, and just enjoying the beautiful fragrance of the tuber roses, and the Narcissus...hmm, a piece of heaven in the middle of SF...even with the depressed economy, the flower market is still a very happy place. I am just glad I did my part to stimulate the economy today. Yippee!








2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your introductory paragraphs! And what a great group of pictures! Thanks for the fun:)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, also, I love your photo of the Miltonopsis...so cheery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home