Pam's Garden

Share my flower pictures with equally flower crazed friends

Sunday, June 10, 2007

June Gardening

I have gone crazy in gardening for the week. Put together 3 big containers of plants. Love the blue and white/silver color combinations. Also collected some exotic plants, like the plumeria tree here in the barrel. Also, the honey suckles and some blue bells. The fragrance is what got me. So, in one of the specialty nursery in half moon bay, I got an English rose, named Evelyn. Love the sweet fragrant, there is nothing more rosy than that, also the petals are gorgeous. Totally in love with my yard right now. :o)






Here's some misc. snapshots on the various plants. Look how big my tomatos are in that container, looking forward for some big harvest later this year.






2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger wabi said...

Very nice Pam.. Evie looks like a Peony ? :))
What is the yellow flower that looks like an orchid..?

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rick, Pam, JC and Sara said...

The yellow flower that looks like an orchid, is an orchid. hahah...Evie is a very fragrant english rose, not peony. My peony still have not bloomed, it is the 2nd year of green leaves only....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home